LLBLGen Pro, the #1 O/R mapper and data-access tier generator for .NET, generates a complete data-access tier and business facade/support tier for you (in C# or VB.NET), using an existing database schema set. In seconds. The generated .NET code is compiler-ready and can, being compiled by the .NET C# or VB.NET compiler, be used immediately by other applications.
But that isn't all! LLBLGen Pro does more for you, increasing productivity even further: you can create Typed Lists, which are lists of Entity fields (which are mapped on a table definition or view definition and support type inheritance) from a set of entities which have 1:1, 1:n or m:1 relations which each other. It also lets you easily create Typed Views, which are 1:1 maps on existing views in your catalog / schema. Furthermore, you don't lose investments in stored procedures, because LLBLGen Pro fully supports existing stored procedures by creating wrapper code, that lets you call a stored procedure with one line of code. If that's not enough, you can always add the templates used to produce the generated code, or create your own, using our powerful Template Studio template editor (free for customers).
LLBLGen Pro saves developers a lot of time, up to over 50% of a total project's development time, and lets them focus on the real deal: business logic code, instead of having them hammer out an endless list of almost the same routines. You design your database schema's with the abstract modelling tools you always use (for example a NIAM/ORM designer like Visio, or an E/R modeller), and LLBLGen Pro takes care of the rest. All you have to do next is modify some of the names LLBLGen Pro has given entities and fields if necessary, and generate code.
LLBLGen Pro comes with a powerful, state-of-the-art user interface, which doesn't require an expensive IDE to run.
» version 4.2 - posted on 2014-07-01
Multiple framework support, Model first development
» version 2.6 - posted on 2008-06-08
EULA - End User License Agreement
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR SOLUTIONS DESIGN BV SOFTWARE.
The runtime libraries shipped with the Software Product, the ORM support classes, the Oracle 8i/9i Dynamic Query Engine, the Oracle 10g Dynamic Query Engine, the Oracle 8i/9i/10g MS Dynamic Query Engine, the Firebird Dynamic Query Engine, the MS Access Dynamic Query Engine, the MySql Dynamic Query Engine, the PostgreSql Dynamic Query Engine and the SqlServer Dynamic Query Engine, are royalty free and can be distributed with applications You create with Software Product or with applications which include any form of output from the Software Product royalty free during the time trial period of the demo.
SOFTWARE PRODUCT LICENSE
The Software Product is protected by intellectual property laws and treaties. The Software Product is licensed, not sold.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. This Section of the EULA describes Your general rights to install and use the Software Product. The license rights described in this Section are subject to all other terms and conditions of this EULA.
General License Grant to Install and Use Software Product. You may install copies of the Software Product on all computers (“Devices”) within your department/division and use it during a period of thirty (30) days. If You wish to use the Software Product after this period of time, You must purchase licenses on a Per Seat Basis.
Alternative License Grant for Storage/Network Use. As an alternative to the rights granted in the previous section, You may install a copy of the Software Product on one storage Device, such as a network server, and allow individuals within Your department/division to access and use the Software Product from other Devices over a private network during a period of thirty (30) days. If You wish to use the Software Product after this period of time, You must purchase licenses on a Per Seat Basis.
Reservation of Rights. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by Solutions Design bv.
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
Copy Protection. The Software Product may include copy protection technology to prevent the unauthorized copying of the Software Product. It is illegal to make unauthorized copies of the Software Product or to circumvent any copy protection technology included in the Software Product.
Limitations on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Software Product, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
Trademarks. This EULA does not grant You any rights in connection with any trademarks or service marks of Solutions Design bv.
No rental, leasing or commercial hosting. You may not rent, lease, lend or provide commercial hosting services to third parties with the Software Product.
Support Services. Solutions Design bv may provide You with support services related to the Software Product ("Support Services"). Use of Support Services is governed by the Solutions Design bv policies and programs described in the user manual, in "online" documentation, or in other Solutions Design bv-provided materials. Any supplemental software code provided to You as part of the Support Services are considered part of the Software Product and subject to the terms and conditions of this EULA. You acknowledge and agree that Solutions Design bv may use technical information You provide to Solutions Design bv as part of the Support Services for its business purposes, including for product support and development. Solutions Design bv will not utilize such technical information in a form that personally identifies You.
Software Transfer. The initial licensee of the Software Product may not make a permanent transfer of this EULA and Software Product to any other legal entity.
Termination. Without prejudice to any other rights, Solutions Design bv may terminate this EULA if You fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, You must destroy all copies of the Software Product and all of its component parts.
Standard Software Product. If the Software Product is labeled as an upgrade, You must be properly licensed to use a product identified by Solutions Design bv as being eligible for the upgrade in order to use the Software Product. A Software Product labeled as an upgrade replaces or supplements (and may disable) the product that formed the basis for Your eligibility for the upgrade. You may use the resulting upgraded product only in accordance with the terms of this EULA.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. All title and intellectual property rights in and to the Software Product (including but not limited to any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text, and "applets" incorporated into the Software Product), the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the Software Product are owned by Solutions Design bv or its suppliers. All title and intellectual property rights in and to the content that is not contained in the Software Product, but may be accessed through use of the Software Product, is the property of the respective content owners and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties. This EULA grants You no rights to use such content. If this Software Product contains documentation that is provided only in electronic form, you may print copies of such electronic documentation for use within Your department/division only.
5. BACKUP COPY. After installation of one copy of the Software Product pursuant to this EULA, you may keep the original media on which the Software Product was provided by Solutions Design bv solely for backup or archival purposes. If the original media is required to use the Software Product on the Device, you may make one copy of the Software Product solely for backup or archival purposes. Except as expressly provided in this EULA, you may not otherwise make copies of the Software Product or the printed materials accompanying the Software Product.
6. APPLICABLE LAW.
On this EULA the laws of the Netherlands apply.
Should you have any questions concerning this EULA, or if you desire to contact Solutions Design bv for any reason, please contact Solutions Design bv by the e-mail address provided to you in your receipt or mail to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
7. LIMITED WARRANTY
Solutions Design bv warrants that the SOFTWARE PRODUCT will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying materials for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of receipt.
If an implied warranty or condition is created by your state/jurisdiction and federal or state/provincial law prohibits disclaimer of it, you also have an implied warranty or condition, BUT ONLY AS TO DEFECTS DISCOVERED DURING THE PERIOD OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY (NINETY DAYS). AS TO ANY DEFECTS DISCOVERED AFTER THE NINETY (90) DAY PERIOD, THERE IS NO WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND.
Any supplements or updates to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, including without limitation, any (if any) service packs or hot fixes provided to you after the expiration of the ninety (90) day Limited Warranty period are not covered by any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
LIMITATION ON REMEDIES; NO CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES. Your exclusive remedy for any breach of this Limited Warranty is as set forth below. Except for any refund elected by Solutions Design bv, YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, if the Software Product does not meet Solutions Design bv's Limited Warranty, and, to the maximum extent allowed by applicable law, even if any remedy fails of its essential purpose. The terms of Section 9 below ("Exclusion of Incidental, Consequential and Certain Other Damages") are also incorporated into this Limited Warranty.
YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY. Solutions Design bv's and its suppliers' entire liability and your exclusive remedy shall be, at Solutions Design bv's option from time to time exercised subject to applicable law, (a) return of the price paid (if any) for the Software Product, or (b) repair or replacement of the Software Product, that does not meet this Limited Warranty and that is returned to Solutions Design bv with a copy of your receipt. You will receive the remedy elected by Solutions Design bv without charge, except that you are responsible for any expenses you may incur (e.g. cost of shipping the Software Product to Solutions Design bv). This Limited Warranty is void if failure of the Software Product has resulted from accident, abuse, misapplication, abnormal use or a virus. Any replacement Software Product will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period or thirty (30) days, whichever is longer. To exercise your remedy, contact:
Solutions Design bv
Attn. LLBLGen Pro team
2586 RB Den Haag
8. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. THE LIMITED WARRANTY THAT APPEARS ABOVE IS THE ONLY EXPRESS WARRANTY MADE TO YOU AND IS PROVIDED IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTIES (IF ANY) CREATED BY ANY DOCUMENTATION OR PACKAGING. EXCEPT FOR THE LIMITED WARRANTY AND TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, SOLUTIONS DESIGN BV AND ITS SUPPLIERS PROVIDE THE SOFTWARE AND SUPPORT SERVICES (IF ANY) AS IS AND WITH ALL FAULTS, AND HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY (IF ANY) IMPLIED WARRANTIES, DUTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OF ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OR RESPONSES, OF RESULTS, OF WORKMANLIKE EFFORT, OF LACK OF VIRUSES AND OF LACK OF NEGLIGENCE, ALL WITH REGARD TO THE SOFTWARE, AND THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SUPPORT SERVICES. ALSO, THERE IS NO WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, QUIET POSSESSION, CORRESPONDENCE TO DESCRIPTION OR NON-INFRINGEMENT WITH REGARD TO THE SOFTWARE.
9. EXCLUSION OF INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL AND CERTAIN OTHER DAMAGES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL SOLUTIONS DESIGN BV OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS OR CONFIDENTIAL OR OTHER INFORMATION, FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, FOR PERSONAL INJURY, FOR LOSS OF PRIVACY, FOR FAILURE TO MEET ANY DUTY INCLUDING OF GOOD FAITH OR OF REASONABLE CARE, FOR NEGLIGENCE, AND FOR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY OR OTHER LOSS WHATSOEVER) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT, THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SUPPORT SERVICES, OR OTHERWISE UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY PROVISION OF THIS EULA, EVEN IN THE EVENT OF THE FAULT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY, BREACH OF CONTRACT OR BREACH OF WARRANTY OF SOLUTIONS DESIGN BV OR ANY SUPPLIER, AND EVEN IF SOLUTIONS DESIGN BV OR ANY SUPPLIER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND REMEDIES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANY DAMAGES THAT YOU MIGHT INCUR FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL DAMAGES REFERENCED ABOVE AND ALL DIRECT OR GENERAL DAMAGES), THE ENTIRE LIABILITY OF SOLUTIONS DESIGN BV AND ANY OF ITS SUPPLIERS UNDER ANY PROVISION OF THIS EULA AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ALL OF THE FOREGOING (EXCEPT FOR ANY REMEDY OF REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT ELECTED BY SOLUTIONS DESIGN BV WITH RESPECT TO ANY BREACH OF THE LIMITED WARRANTY) SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU FOR THE SOFTWARE OR EURO 5.00. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS, EXCLUSIONS AND DISCLAIMERS SHALL APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, EVEN IF ANY REMEDY FAILS ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
11. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This EULA (including any addendum or amendment to this EULA which is included with the Software Product) is the entire agreement between you and Solutions Design bv relating to the Software Product and the support services (if any) and they supersede all prior or contemporaneous oral or written communications, proposals and representations with respect to the Software Product or any other subject matter covered by this EULA. To the extent the terms of any Solutions Design bv policies or programs for support services conflict with the terms of this EULA, the terms of this EULA shall control.